Makers Tote Class Sat 24th June
This is a fabulous class, that will showcase the fantastic Soft N Stable product, stocked by us.
Your teacher, Anne Boundy, is a great friend of the Studio, and wonderful maker. She has perfected the technique for this pattern, and you will have it stitched up in the day. She is a skilled teacher and we are thrilled to have talked her into teaching for us!
Your class fee includes the pattern, the Soft N Stable, tuition, lunch, coffee and tea and snacks.
The class will commence at 10am, and conclude at 3:30pm.
You need to bring with you the following: (Please do not cut any fabric prior to the class).
* Your own sewing machine (pedal, power cable etc) in good working order.
* A 6 ½” inch unfinished block that co-ordinates with your exterior fabric. This can be anything your heart desires!
* Thread to match your external fabric, pockets, lining, handles and binding
* Exterior fabric ½ m
* Lining fabric 1m
* Pocket fabric 1 m
* End gusset fabric ½ m (can be cut out of lining fabric, however I like this to be different)
* Binding and handles ½ m
* Fusible Woven Interfacing 1 & ½ m
* Fusible mid-weight interfacing 1 m
* Soft and Stable ½ m (This will be provided with the class)
* 14” zipper
* 10” zipper
If you would like Cotton Factory to provide the interfacings, please just let us know, and we will have them ready for you, (with a modest additional cost).
And the important and unpleasant topic of money and cancellations. Our classes have limited spaces, and there is often more interest than places. For this reason please check the date before you book, to ensure you are able to come.
Class bookings are final and cancellations or inability to come will result in forfeit of payment.